One person is recovering from a minor injuries following a fire Tuesday at the state Central Management Services warehouse at 10th and Laurel.
Fire Chief Ken Fustin says the blaze apparently started when propane from a leaky heater ignited, sparking a flash fire that sent one worker to the hospital with minor burns.
The fire was put out, resulting in minor structural damage, but causing smoke damage through the warehouse.
That section of the facility stored computers for the Illinois Lottery.
The extent of the damage was not immediately known, but did not affect any day-to-day operations of the lottery.