CONNECT WITH WMAY
Dennis Miller Dennis Miller
10:00pm - 12:00am
The Dennis Miller Show

Contact Me

My Blog

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Google
Custom Search
April 24, 2014, 11:59 pm
970 WMAY News

Fire Investigators: Fatal House Fire Caused by Space Heater


Springfield fire investigators believe a deadly blaze last week was accidental… and are focusing their attention on a space heater as a likely cause.

 

Fire Chief Ken Fustin says the remnants of a space heater were found in the debris of the heavily-damaged home on North Ninth.

 

Nothing else has turned up as a possible cause of that fire, that killed four members of the family that lived at the residence.

 

Fustin says it does not appear that there were any functioning smoke detectors in the home at the time of the fire last week.

News Video

On Air Video


Facebook Fans


@WMAYSpringfield
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services