CONNECT WITH WMAY
Kramer Kramer
3:00pm - 6:00pm
The Kramer Show

Contact Me

My Blog

Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Google
Custom Search
July 22, 2014, 4:33 pm
970 WMAY News

Faulty Air Compressor Blamed For Scheels Fire


A malfunction in an air compressor gets the blame for the fire that broke out in a storage room at Scheels Thursday night. 

 

The flames were contained to that room… but Springfield fire officials say smoke and water from the store’s automatic sprinkler system caused more widespread damage.  Even so, Scheels was open for business on Friday.  No one was hurt in the fire.

News Video

On Air Video


Facebook Fans


@WMAYSpringfield
LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services